The Prescott Gallery is pleased to accept submissions for site-specific window projects from faculty, staff and current and alumni students of the Department of Art and Art History at the University of Nebraska- Lincoln. The Prescott Gallery is an exhibition space dedicated to showcasing contemporary art. The gallery serves as a connection point between the Lincoln community and the students and faculty at the University of Nebraska- Lincoln Department of Art and Art History.
Window projects will happen in conjunction with other exhibitions throughout the year. We will review applications as they are received.
- Artists must be related to the Department of Art and Art History at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln- faculty, staff, current or alumni students
- Proposals must be written with the Prescott Gallery space in mind. Floorplans are available here. Site visits are encouraged.
- Artwork must arrive ready to hang/display.
- Artists are responsible for shipping or delivering the work to and from the Prescott. If shipping, the work must arrive in packaging sufficient for return shipment.
- Participation in the installation and de-installation is encouraged Attendance at the reception is also encouraged.
- Proposal- Include a statement about the project, and previous, related artworks. Be specific about why this project needs to be site-specific to the Prescott windows. One page, word document.
- Three- four images of previous, related artwork (300dpi, approximately 5" x 7")
- Optional- drawings, diagrams or plans for the project
- Resume, word document
Applications may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject line: Your Name- Window Proposal
The Prescott Gallery is located at 4728 Prescott Avenue, Lincoln, Nebraska. Inquires may be sent to email@example.com.